October 15-17, 2021 - GranTree Inn - Bozeman, MT
This one-of-a-kind event allows Montana’s Young Farmers and Ranchers to come together and take part in a top notch agenda including relevant keynote speakers, breakout sessions, agricultural industry tours and more! Attendees are also offered numerous opportunities to network with peers and leaders of Montana's agricultural organizations and businesses. The YF&R Leadership conference is hosted in a new location around the state each year to accommodate travel and bring the experience to new audiences.
Whether you are a producer, agribusiness professional, student or farmer and rancher fan, you're invited to join us at the YF&R Leadership Conference!
Montana Farm Bureau Federation's Young Farmer and Rancher Committee is proud to continue the tradition of this conference, formerly known as the Young Ag Leadership Conference. It is our intention that the integrity of the content presented, format of the agenda and intended audience will remain the same as we make this exciting transition.
Friday, October 15
- 4:00 pm Registration Opens
- 4:00 pm Round 1 of Collegiate Discussion Meet
- 5:00 pm Round 2 of Collegiate Discussion Meet
- 6:00 pm Social Hour
- 7:00 pm Dinner and Ag Trivia Contest
Saturday, October 16
- 7:30 am Registration Opens
- 8:00 am Breakfast - Keynote: Amanda Radke, “Shifting our mindset & shaping new opportunities in the post-COVID-19 era”
- 9:30 am Workshops
- Ag Market Outlook - Kirk Donsbach, StoneX
- Effectively Communicating Agriculture - Mayzie Cremer, activistsvsagriculture.com
- Agriculture and Climate Change - Shelby Myers, American Farm Bureau
- 10:30 am Coffee & Snack Break
Saturday, October 16 Cont...
- 11:00 am Workshops
- Help Your Ag Accountant Help You - Brad Cook, Wipfli
- Seasons Change, You Remain - Tara Haskins, DNP, RN, AgriSafe
- Dynamics of Multi-Generational Family Agricultural Businesses - Amanda Radke
- 12:00 pm Lunch - Keynote: Matt Niswander, "Knowledge, Walls, & Ice Cream Trucks"
- 1:15 pm Collegiate Discussion Meet Final 4
- 1:45 pm Keynote: Kim Stackhouse-Lawson, "Looking Toward Sustainability in Animal Agriculture"
- 2:30 pm Conference Break
- 3:00 pm Load Buses for Tours
- Tour 1: Montana Gluten Free/Storey Hereford Ranch
- Tour 2: MSU Plant Growth Center/BART Farm
- Tour 3: Dry Hills Distillery Farm to Bottle Tour
- 5:30 pm Networking Social Hour
- 6:30 pm Dinner & Entertainment
Sunday, October 17
8:30 Am Breakfast - Keynote: Governor Greg Gianforte (Invited)
Thanks To Our Sponsors!
For Swan Land Company Listing follow this link