Spectacular panoramic views surround the impeccable home and acreage that is 51 Little Belt Way in Belt, Montana. Situated on 15 acres in the exclusive Ranches at Belt Creek community, the property features a beautifully designed main home with timber and stone accents, expansive views and luxurious living with ample room for family and friends. Located in the heart of Charlie Russell Country, the Ranches at Belt Creek provides owners access to the quintessential Montana lifestyle through shared ranch amenities including a clubhouse and dining room with an executive chef, access to horse facilities, a shooting sports center and private access to Belt Creek. The luxurious home coupled with the recreational amenities of the Ranches provides owners with an exceptional opportunity to relax and enjoy all that Montana has to offer.
Luxurious Custom Home with Outstanding Recreational Amenities
- 15± deeded acres at the 800± acre Ranches at Belt Creek (RBC)
- 4,000’ sq ft custom home, 5 bedrooms, 4 1/2 baths, hot tub, plus ADU with 3 car garage/shop and 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment, and manicured landscaping with irrigation system surrounding the home
- Spectacular 360-degree views
Ranches at Belt Creek Amenities:
- Owner Concierge Service – pre-arrival services to book activities, stock groceries or arrange airport transportation;
- Recreational RBC Membership – owners have access to activities through a membership in the RBC’s Montana Sporting Club ($1,000 annually);
- Access to Clubhouse and Dining Room – owners have access to the clubhouse dining room and bar with a full-time executive gourmet chef providing breakfast, lunch and dinner;
- Access to RBC guest cabins;
- Access to Equestrian Center;
- Access to Outfitters, Guides & Equipment – for horseback excursions, flyfishing, hunting, scenic hiking, ATV tours, snowmobiling and more;
- Access to a private 7,000-acre ranch – for recreational pursuits adjoining the nearby Lewis & Clark Forest;
- Owner Activities Discount – Owners receive special pricing on RBC activities including horseback riding & shooting sports.
- HOA Dues: include common property maintenance & road maintenance ($2,500 annually);
- Established Rental Tenant and Property Manager;
- Turn-key Offering – property is being offered fully furnished (with a few exclusions);
- Located 10 minutes from Belt, and 30± minutes from Great Falls and Showdown Ski area;
- Outstanding area for fly fishing, wing shooting, hunting, hiking, riding, skiing, and access to public lands.
OFFERING PRICE & CONDITIONS
- All Prospective Buyers must demonstrate, to the satisfaction of the Seller, absolute financial capability to purchase the Ranch prior to scheduling an inspection of the Property;
- Earnest money deposit will be due upon completion of a fully executed contract, and all earnest money deposits will be held in escrow by First American Title Company in Great Falls;
- The Sellers will provide and pay for a standard owner’s title insurance policy. Any endorsements requested by the Buyer or any lender will be at Buyer’s expense. Title to the real property will be conveyed by a warranty deed;
- All of the water right claims controlled by the Property will be transferred to the Buyer at Closing, and all of the mineral rights which the Sellers actually own will be conveyed to the Buyer at Closing;
- Buyers’ Brokers are welcome and invited to contact listing agent Steve Leibinger in our Bozeman Office for information regarding Cooperation Policies.
TERMS OF INSPECTION
A 48-hour notice is requested to make proper arrangements for an inspection of 51 Little Belt Way.
Swan Land Company has been authorized by the Seller to act as their Exclusive Real Estate Broker on the sale of 51 Little Belt Way. Since 2002, we have focused on the brokerage of significant ranches, farms, and recreational properties throughout the Rocky Mountain West.
This Offering is based on information believed to be correct; however, it is subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, and change or withdrawal without notice. Information contained herein has been provided by the Sellers or obtained from other sources deemed reliable. The Agent does not, however, guarantee accuracy and recommends that any Prospective Buyer conduct an independent investigation.