Approximate distances from Denton, Montana to other Montana cities and points of interest are as follows:
Great Falls, MT
The total 1,727± deeded acreage of Blood Coulee Farm is classified generally as follows:
|Native Range and Pasture
|Water Right #||Priority Date||Uses||Means of Diversion||Source|
41S 139302 00
|Direct from Source
Direct from Source
|Unnamed Trib Of Blood Coulee
Unnamed Trib Of Blood Coulee
The Seller will convey with the Farm 100% of whatever mineral, oil, gas, geo-thermal, hydro-carbon, and gravel rights they actually own, subject to reservations by previous owners. The Seller makes no representation as to the quantity or quality of any mineral or other subsurface rights appurtenant to the Farm.
Utilities run to the property, however, a utility box has not been installed. Good cell coverage is available on most areas of the Farm with Verizon Wireless.
The surrounding mountains, diverse terrain, and elevation allow the weather to change rapidly. The average high summer temperatures range from 73° to 83° Fahrenheit with lows ranging from 44° to 48°. Winter average high temperatures range from 35° to 38° with lows ranging from 8° to 11°.
There is plenty of sunshine with an average of 196 sunny days throughout the year. The average precipitation days are 85.4 days per year.
OFFERING PRICE and CONDITIONS OF SALE
Blood Coulee Farm, as Previously Described Herein, is Offered at $1,950,000 Cash for the entire Farm. Terms acceptable solely at the discretion of the Seller. The Conditions of Sale Are as Follows:
- All offers to purchase must be in writing and accompanied by an earnest money deposit check in the amount of 5.00% of the purchase price to the escrow account at First American Title Company in Lewistown, Montana;
- Earnest money deposits will be placed in escrow with First American Title Company;
- All Prospective Buyers must demonstrate to the Sellers’ satisfaction unquestioned financial capability to purchase the Farm prior to scheduling an inspection;
- The Sellers will provide and pay for a standard owner’s title insurance policy. Any endorsements requested by the Buyer or any lender will be at Buyer’s expense. Title to the real property will be conveyed via a deed;
- All of the water right claims controlled by the Farm will be transferred to the Buyer at Closing, and all of the mineral rights which the Seller actually owns will be conveyed to the Buyer at Closing;
- Buyers’ Brokers Are Welcome and Cordially Invited to Contact David Lowry For Information Regarding Cooperation Policies and Commission Splits.