63 RANCH | New Listing
Livingston, Montana | Park County
- Approximately 2,014 Deeded Acres
- Available for the First Time in Over 90 Years
- A Montana Family owned Ranch since 1929 and on the Montana and National Historical Registry.
- Controls the mouth of the Mission Creek Canyon, bordering the Gallatin National Forest and up to the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness Area.
- Mission Creek, a notable area fishery, flows through the Ranch for over three miles.
- Excellent big game hunting on the Ranch and in the adjacent National Forest.
- Possibly one of the most dramatic settings in the lower 48 states.
- Modest set of guest ranch improvements including lodge, guest cabins, horse facilities and corrals.
- Two modest homes utilized for management and seasonal help.
- Conveniently located about fifteen minutes from downtown Livingston and about forty-five minutes from downtown Bozeman and all the amenities these towns offer.
- Access to hundreds of miles of hiking and horseback trails connecting to Yellowstone Park and the greater Yellowstone ecosystem.
- The Ranch would comfortably run 100-125 head of cattle and a small string of horses if a new owner so desires.
Complete Offering Brochure Available Soon.
For additional information, please contact Listing Brokers Mike Swan and David Lowry at 866.999.7342.