63 RANCH | Sold
Ideal Recreational Gentleman's Ranch
Livingston, Montana | Park County
- Approximately 2,014 Deeded Acres
- Available for the First Time in Over 90 Years
Encompassing Mission Creek Canyon with the backdrop of the Absaroka Mountain Range, 63 Ranch, located minutes from Livingston, is in one of the most stunning settings in Montana. The 2,014± deeded acres cover timbered hillsides, lush riparian bottoms along Mission Creek, and rolling meadows of native grasses. Operated as a historic guest ranch, the 63 Ranch would also be ideal as a recreational gentleman’s ranch for the outdoor enthusiast and allow one to run livestock.
- A Montana Family owned Ranch since 1929 and on the Montana and National Historical Registry.
- Controls the mouth of the Mission Creek Canyon, bordering the Gallatin National Forest and up to the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness Area.
- Mission Creek, a notable area fishery, flows through the Ranch for over three miles.
- Excellent big game hunting on the Ranch and in the adjacent National Forest.
- Possibly one of the most dramatic settings in the lower 48 states.
- Modest set of guest ranch improvements including lodge, guest cabins, horse facilities and corrals.
- Two modest homes utilized for management and seasonal help.
- Conveniently located about fifteen minutes from downtown Livingston and about forty-five minutes from downtown Bozeman and all the amenities these towns offer.
- Access to hundreds of miles of hiking and horseback trails connecting to Yellowstone Park and the greater Yellowstone ecosystem.
- The Ranch would comfortably run 100-125 head of cattle and a small string of horses if a new owner so desires.
For additional information, please contact Listing Brokers Mike Swan and David Lowry at 866.999.7342.