Nye, Montana | Stillwater County
- 0.18 Deeded Acres with 240 Acres of Common Ground
- Amazing Views in the Stillwater River Valley
Nye Mountain Retreat offers privacy, spectacular views, access to adjacent National Forest, and a comfortable home overlooking the Stillwater River Valley. This 2,540 square-foot home sits on 0.18 acre in the desirable Cathedral Mountain Ranch gated community outside Nye, Montana. Hear the rush of the Stillwater River in the valley below, marvel at the peaks of the Absaroka Range as they tower above, hike the trails in the adjacent National Forest, fish the nearby Stillwater River or the private lakes on the Ranch. Endless adventure awaits in the nearby Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness or simply relax on the deck of your home. With over 240 acres of association common space and a full-time caretaker, the next owner can immediately begin to enjoy the property.
- Recreational retreat in Cathedral Mountain Ranch, a gated community above the Stillwater River;
- Comfortable mountain home features a vaulted great room and open kitchen with spectacular views, wrap-around deck, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and additional loft area, downstairs recreation area with bar and patio;
- 240 common acres with stocked lakes, club house, and full-time caretaker;
- Association provides road maintenance, community water system, plowing, trash service, clubhouse use, owner RV storage and lake stocking.