LEIDHOLT RANCH | New Listing
Productive and Blocked-Up Grass Ranch
Miles City, Montana | Custer & Powder Counties
- Approximately 8,200± Total Acres
- Well-Watered Cattle Operation in Hard Grass Country
Located 40 miles south of Miles City, Leidholt Ranch encompasses 7,720± deeded acres, plus 480± leased acres for a total of 8,200± acres that are estimated to run 250 animal units. This low-overhead grass Ranch has a good stock water network, a modest house, functional working improvements and a pivot-irrigated hay base along Tongue River. Leidholt Ranch combines an Eastern Montana grass ranch with quality hunting and fishing.
- 7,720± deeded native pasture and upland acres, 160± acres BLM, 320± acres private leases for 8,200± total acres;
- An efficient and well-run cow-calf cattle operation that runs an estimated 250± AUs on the solid hard-grass pastures year round, with supplemental winter feed;
- Productive 110± acre pivot irrigated alfalfa and grass hay on the 160± acre parcel located a few miles away along the Tongue River;
- A well-designed pasture network is used on a rotational basis to provide flexibility to utilize and optimize the primary ranch resource – grass;
- Working corrals are primarily steel-pipe construction and handle the demands of the commercial cattle operation effectively;
- Solid working improvements will comfortably handle the demands of the ranch cattle herd;
- Frontage on about 1/2 mile of the Tongue River meandering through the lower portion of the Ranch;
- Big-game and upland hunting for deer, antelope and turkey with Tongue River fishing will interest outdoor enthusiasts.
Complete Offering Brochure Available Soon.
For additional information, please contact Listing Broker Tim Anderson at 866.999.7342.