The Battle Butte 640 is a great opportunity to own very private rural land with productive dryland agriculture and wide open panoramic views of the notable geographic feature to the west, Battle Butte. Great wildlife viewing for deer, antelope, and game birds. This 640-acre property is comprised of three total parcels: one 320-acre and two 160-acre parcels. Located a few miles southeast of the community of Rapelje, Grass Lake and Big Lake National Wildlife Refuges are located in close proximity to the north. All-season access is provided by the very well-maintained Gee Road, which also forms the northern border of the property. Located about 20 minutes from Columbus and about 45 minutes from Billings.
OFFERING PRICE & CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All offers to purchase or letters of intent must be in writing and accompanied by earnest money made payable to the escrow account at First Montana Title Company of Billings;
- Earnest money deposits will be placed in escrow with First Montana Title Company of Billings;
- All Prospective Buyers must demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Seller absolute financial capability to purchase the Ranch prior to scheduling an inspection of the Ranch;
- The Sellers will provide and pay for a standard owner’s title insurance policy. Any endorsements requested by the Buyer or any lender will be at Buyer’s expense. The title to the real property will be conveyed by a deed;
- All of the water right claims controlled by the Ranch will be transferred to the Buyer at Closing, and all of the mineral rights which the Sellers actually own will be conveyed to the Buyer at Closing;
- Buyers’ Brokers are welcome and invited to contact listing broker Tim Anderson in our Bozeman Office for information regarding Cooperation Policies.
This entire Offering is subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice and approval of purchase by the Sellers. Information regarding land classifications, acreages, carrying capacities, crop yields, potential profits, etc., are intended only as general guidelines and have been obtained from sources deemed reliable; however, accuracy is not warranted or guaranteed by the Sellers or Swan Land Company. Prospective Buyers should verify all information to their sole and complete satisfaction.