Distance and driving times to selected destinations from the Ranch:
Park City, Utah
Salt Lake City, Utah
Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area
The Ranch produces between 1 to 1.5 tons per acre of grass hay.
The seller is willing to lease back the agricultural operation, and alternately harvest the hay crop and graze the ranch in accordance with best practices.
This custom-designed home includes four bedrooms each with its own bath, a large, vaulted great room including the kitchen, breakfast area, formal dining, and living room with wet bar, all in one magnificent space overlooking the river-fed pond. In addition, the main level includes a mud room with a 3/4 bath and an attached, oversized, four-car garage.
Residence: 6,260 Square Feet
Main Level 4,365 square feet
Upper Level 1,895 square feet
BARN and APARTMENT
This building includes a very comfortable, self-contained one-bedroom apartment encompassing about 880 square feet. The barn portion of the building includes three horse stalls with attached outside paddocks and a large equipment storage area with three convenient, automatic, overhead doors. The entire building is completely finished and insulated.
Barn and Apartment 3,125 Square Feet
BLACKS FORK RIVER
The Blacks Fork River meanders through the Ranch for over a half-mile, offering the desirable aesthetic benefits of year-round live water and productive trout fishing.
The Austin Canal diverts water out of the Blacks Fork River near the southeast corner of the Ranch and traverses the property for over a half-mile. The Sellers report that fishing in the canal is even better than in the river. There is a bridge over the Austin Canal which will accommodate four-wheelers and side-by-sides, and a solid-bottom ford for larger vehicles.
The majority of the Ranch is covered by a territorial irrigation water right from the Blacks Fork River with a priority date of May 15, 1886. The Ranch also has part of a Blacks Fork River irrigation water right with a priority date of September 3, 1895. In addition, the Ranch has a storage water right for about 33 acre-feet of water in the Meeks Cabin Dam located on the upper Blacks Fork River.
The Sellers will convey the property without reservation, making no representation as to the quantity or quality of any mineral or other sub-surface property rights that may or may not be appurtenant.
All utilities are underground. Electricity and high-speed internet are provided by Bridger Valley Electric, and phone service (including cellular) is provided by Union Telephone. Natural gas is supplied by Dominion Energy. Domestic water comes from a private well, and the sewer is septic. Irrigation water for the landscaping around the house and barn comes from two shallow wells that are dedicated to the fully-automatic sprinkler system.
REAL ESTATE TAXES
- Real Estate Taxes: $11,194.00
The Seller is making known to all potential purchasers that there may be variations between the property lines and the location of the existing fence boundary lines on Blacks Fork River Ranch. The Seller makes no warranties with regard to the location of the fence lines in relationship to the property lines, nor does the Seller make any warranties or representations with regard to the specific acreage within the fenced property lines.
The Seller is selling Blacks Fork River Ranch in an “as is” condition which includes the location of the fences as they now exist. Boundaries shown on any accompanying maps are approximate. The maps are not to scale and are for orientation purposes only. The accuracy of the maps and information portrayed thereon is not guaranteed nor warranted.
OFFERING PRICE and CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All offers to purchase or letters of intent must be in writing and accompanied by an earnest money deposit in the amount of $200,000;
- Earnest money deposits will be placed in escrow with First American Title Company of Evanston, Wyoming;
- All Prospective Buyers must demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Seller absolute financial capability to purchase the Ranch prior to scheduling an inspection of the property;
- The Seller will provide and pay for a standard owner’s title insurance policy issued by First American Title Company of Evanston, Wyoming. Any endorsements requested by the Buyer or any lender will be at Buyer’s expense. Title to the real property will be conveyed by special warranty deed;
- Inventory of any personal property will be transferred via a separate Bill of Sale at Closing;
- All of the water rights and irrigation company water shares controlled by the Seller will be transferred to the Buyer at Closing, and all of the mineral rights which the Seller actually owns will be conveyed to the Buyer at Closing;
- Buyers’ Brokers are welcome and invited to contact Sam Sanders in our Salt Lake City Office for information regarding Cooperation Policies.
This entire Offering is subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice and approval of purchase by the Seller. Information regarding land classifications, acreages, carrying capacities, crop yields, potential profits, etc., are intended only as general guidelines and have been obtained from sources deemed reliable; however, accuracy is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller or Swan Land Company. Prospective Buyers should verify all information to their sole and complete satisfaction.