Located only three miles from the Medicine Bow National Forest boundary, Sierra Madre Mountain Retreat is a rustic mountain getaway on 19± deeded acres. This retreat offers privacy, seclusion, and 360-degree views of the surrounding mountains and valleys without any neighbors in sight. Wildlife is abundant, including elk, deer, and antelope, both on the property and in the surrounding hills and nearby forests. The property features a stunning 3-bed 2-bath log home with an additional loft, attached garage, shop, and horse barn. Relax on the covered porch and enjoy spectacular sunsets across the rolling hills to the distant forests and mountain ranges.
Approximate distances to nearby towns are as follows:
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Approximate distances to nearby areas are as follows:
|Medicine Bow National Forest
Encampment River Access
North Platte River Access
2,200 sq ft
The 2021 real estate taxes were $2,067.28.
There are two wells on the property. The main well services the house, and there are two hydrants, one by the house and one near the garage. The second well serves the east part of the property with a separate hydrant.
The Seller will convey with the property 100% of whatever mineral rights they actually own, subject to reservations by previous owners. The Seller makes no representation as to the quantity or quality of any mineral or other sub-surface rights appurtenant to the property.
With 10,000-foot peaks or nearby river access, whatever you still want to see is just a short drive away. With the property near public lands, hiking, camping, snow machining or even hunting can be spur of the moment. Within minutes, you are in the wild and then home again!
OFFERING PRICE and CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All offers to purchase must be in writing and accompanied by an earnest money deposit check in the amount of 5.00% of the Purchaser’s offering price;
- All Offerors must demonstrate to the Seller’s satisfaction unquestioned financial capability to purchase the Ranch prior to scheduling a showing;
- Earnest money deposits will be placed in escrow with First American Title, Rawlins, Wyoming.
- The Seller will provide and pay for a standard owner’s title insurance policy issued by First American Title Company. Title to the real property will be conveyed by special warranty deed;
- All of the Ranch’s mineral rights appurtenant to the property and currently owned by the Seller will be transferred at Closing;
- Buyers’ Brokers are welcome and cordially invited to contact Swan Land Company for information regarding Cooperation Policies and Commission Splits.