Approximate distances to other Montana cities and points of interest:
Big Sky Resort
• 392± Pivot Irrigated Acres
• 198± Native Pasture
• 50± Wheel Line Irrigated Acres
• 38± Improved Pasture Acres in Sainfoin and crested wheat
• 80± Willow Creek and Riparian Acres
• 10± Under Improvements
TIN CALVING SHED
Willow Creek Farm, as Previously Described Herein, is Offered at $4,400,000 Cash. The Conditions of Sale Are as Follows:
- All offers to purchase must be in writing and accompanied by an earnest money deposit check in the amount of 5.00% of the Purchaser’s offering price;
- Each offer must also be accompanied with the name and telephone number of the Purchaser’s private banker to assist the Sellers and their agents in ascertaining the Purchaser’s financial ability to consummate a purchase;
- All Purchasers must demonstrate to the Seller’s satisfaction unquestioned financial capability to purchase the Farm prior to scheduling an inspection;
- Earnest money deposits will be placed in escrow with Security Title Company of Bozeman;
- The Sellers will provide and pay for a standard owner’s title insurance policy. Any endorsements requested by the Buyer or any lender will be at Buyer’s expense. Title to the real property will be conveyed via a deed;
- All of the Farm’s water rights will be transferred to the Purchaser and all of the mineral rights which the Sellers actually own will be conveyed to the Purchaser at Closing.
- Buyers’ Brokers Are Welcome and Cordially Invited to Contact Michael S. Swan For Information Regarding Cooperation Policies and Commission Splits.
The Seller reserves the right to effect a tax-deferred exchange for other real property in accordance with provisions in Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code. The Buyer will not be required to incur any additional expenses nor to step into the chain of title on any property which the Seller may acquire.
This entire Offering is subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice and approval of purchase by the Seller. Information regarding land classifications, acreages, carrying capacities, crop yields, potential profits, etc., is intended only as general guidelines and have been obtained from sources deemed reliable; however, accuracy is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller or Swan Land Company. Prospective Buyers should verify all information to their sole and complete satisfaction.