Bighorn Mountain Bull Camp is an elk hunter’s dream property. With the perfect mix of habitat including timber, springs, aspens, and open grassy parks, signs of elk are everywhere. Located 37± miles from the friendly town of Buffalo, Wyoming, the drive to the Ranch is both relaxing and interesting. Elk, mule deer, antelope, moose, mountain lions, black bear, coyotes, fox, and bobcats take advantage of the ideal wildlife habitat. The Ranch, with 1,544± total acres of which 1,149± acres are deeded, has historically supported 125 cow/calf pair for 3 months, and is surrounded by several large landowners. The cozy hunting cabin overlooks a grassy meadow in a location perfect for watching elk from the porch. This Ranch will appeal to those wanting extreme privacy and consistent elk-harvesting opportunities.
Wyoming State Lease:
Bureau of Land Management:
Land Classification Breakdown:
|Native Mountain Pasture:
A hunting blind positioned on the edge of “Kidney Park” provides the perfect vantage point to wait for elk to feed out into the meadow. This blind is perfect for hunters that have difficulty hiking as it is an easy walk to and from the cabin.
A list of personal property to be included in the sale can be provided upon request.
Elk hunt area:
34 (Draw for both residents and non-residents) The Ranch has qualified for two landowner elk tags each year
Deer hunt area:
30 (General tag for residents and Region Y draw for Non-Residents)
Antelope hunt area:
20 (Draw for both residents and non-residents)
The Ranch is well watered by numerous springs, small unnamed seeps, and Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek traverses the Ranch for approximately 3/4 mile. While no fish are currently seen in Beaver Creek, it does flow year round and one could perhaps introduce trout into the stream.
As possibly one of the best elk hunting properties in this price range, the unique attributes of the Bighorn Mountain Bull Camp create an extremely attractive offering in this region of Wyoming. This 375 AUM grazing unit on 1,544± total acres is enhanced by the recreational facets available both on the Ranch and in the nearby Bighorn National Forest and Cloud Peak Wilderness Area. The elk hunting enthusiast will appreciate the habitat which attracts an abundance of elk and other wildlife. The cozy log cabin overlooking a meadow appropriately fits the setting. Unlimited hunting, horseback riding, hiking, and other outdoor opportunities will be afforded to the new owner of the Bighorn Mountain Bull Camp.
OFFERING PRICE AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Bighorn Mountain Bull Camp, as previously described herein, is offered at US $4,500,000.00 Cash or Terms acceptable solely at the discretion of the Seller. The conditions of sale as of June 2022 are as follows:
- All offers to purchase must be in writing and accompanied by an earnest money deposit check in the amount of 5.00% of the Purchaser’s offering price;
- All Offerors must demonstrate to the Seller’s satisfaction unquestioned financial capability to purchase the Ranch prior to scheduling a showing;
- Earnest money deposits will be placed in escrow with Sovereign State Title, Sheridan, Wyoming;
- The Seller will provide and pay for a standard owner’s title insurance policy issued by Sovereign State Title Company;
- 50% of the Ranch’s mineral rights appurtenant to the property and currently owned by the Seller will be transferred at Closing;
- Buyers’ Brokers are welcome and cordially invited to contact Swan Land Company for information regarding Cooperation Policies and Commission Splits.
TERMS OF INSPECTION