Productive Idaho Ranch only 2 Hours from Salt Lake City
LITTLE CREEK RANCH
Conveniently located two hours from Salt Lake City, Utah and within 30 minutes of Pocatello, Idaho, this 1,483 acre Ranch includes about 270 acres of irrigated cropland, 34 acres of irrigated pasture, and about 255 acres of sub-irrigated pasture. Historically, the alfalfa production has been a reliable 4 tons to the acre. The Ranch is aesthetically pleasing with one mile of Marsh Creek running through the core and the Caribou National Forest adjacent to the Ranch’s spring pasture. The Ranch currently supports 250 cattle and about 20 horses and includes a modern well-maintained home, indoor arena, and well-designed cattle handling facilities.
Little Creek Ranch may be purchased inclusive of the livestock and farming equipment. However, these items would be available via a separate sale.
LAVA HOT SPRINGS
The acreage of the Little Creek Ranch is categorized approximately as follows:
Wheel Line-Irrigated Land
| 98 acres
Cattle are trailed onto the Forest land from the Ranch’s upper pasture after spending about a week on a 150-acre BLM pasture.
The estimated assessment for 2014 is $34.00 per head. This fee covers all federal and state grazing fees, mineral and fencing expenses, and a full-time range rider.
For additional information please contact the President of the Association, Larry Fitch at (208)-335-2150.
The Seller will convey with the Ranch 100% of whatever mineral, oil, gas, geo-thermal, hydro-carbon, and gravel rights they actually own, subject to reservations by previous owners. They make no representation as to the quantity or quality of any mineral or other subsurface rights appurtenant to the Ranch.
INDOOR RIDING ARENA
Little Creek Ranch consisting of approximately 1,483 deeded acres, all interest in the Pocatello Cattlemen’s Grazing Association, all appurtenant Water Rights, 26 Shares of McCammon Ditch Company Stock, all irrigation equipment and improvements as described herein is offered for sale as follows:
- The Offering Price is $2,250,000 cash;
All offers to purchase must be in writing and accompanied by an earnest money deposit in the amount of 3% of the Offering Price;
- All offers must also be accompanied with evidence acceptable to the Seller of financial capacity to purchase the Ranch;
- The Seller will provide and pay for a Standard Owner’s Title Insurance Policy in the full amount of the purchase price issued by Alliance Title & Escrow Corp. located in Pocatello, Idaho, and underwritten by Chicago Title Insurance Company. Any endorsements requested by the Buyer or any lender will be at Buyer’s expense. Title to the real Property will be conveyed by a deed.
- This entire Offering is subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice and approval of purchase by the Seller.
- Information regarding land classifications, acreages, carrying capacities, crop yields, potential profits, etc., is intended only as general guidelines and have been obtained from sources deemed reliable; however, accuracy is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller or Swan Land Company. Prospective Buyers should independently verify all information to their sole and complete satisfaction.
Please submit your email to receive access to media downloads.
Sam R. Sanders
ELK RIDGE RANCH
- 13,250 Total
LIVINGSTON PEAK RANCH
- 6,901 Total
OWL CANYON RANCH
- 1,862 Deeded
McGuire Spring Creek Ranch
- 3,843 Deeded